2010-06-26

Graduation season

This week 4 dear friends to me graduate.. and here is a letter to remember…



Dear my lovely graduates,,

I wish all the best in your lives.. Thanks for the lovely times we spent together.. may all ypur dreams come true.
Here are a few lines I picked from wise minds,,


"It takes most men five years to recover from a college education, and to learn that poetry is as vital to thinking as knowledge. "
~Brooks Atkinson, Once Around the Sun, 1951

-- The first part is amusing, inshAllah you'll be from the minority of men =)


"Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. "
~Author Unknown

-- Good luck with the rest of your education ;) as my mum always says: 'منّه لأعلى يا رب'


"Your families are extremely proud of you. You can't imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money."
~Gary Bolding

-- as Mrs. Gray says.. try it, you never know ;D


To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the 'C' students, I say you too may one day be President of the United States.
- George W. Bush

-- My dear sis you have an equal chance :D


"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go. "
~Dr. Seuss

-- as good or as ugly as you see it !




With loads of love,
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment